Equipment Rebuild Technican
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
• Provide daily liaison with gashouse leads, line mechanics, compounding manager and all gashouse operators to identify any needed rebuild support.
• Direct, train, and evaluate all gas house personnel.
• Support all gashouse changeovers.
• Ensure adequate quantity of consumable spares are available for all rebuildable equipment.
• Support gashouse Lead with troubleshooting on extended downtime issues in all gas houses.
• Rebuild all available gas house components and in order to ensure spare assemblies are always available.
• Rebuild mechanical assemblies for production maintenance as needed. This includes tape heads, case sealers, bundlers, compounding pumps, and various offline equipment.
• Cover lunch breaks as needed.
• Follow and enforce all Safety/GMP guidelines.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
How to know if this opportunity is for you
working both indoors and outdoors, working with others, fixing things, working with equipment
18 years or older
have a valid driver's license, be able to pass a background check, be willing to participate in a Drug Free Workplace including passing testing
You have experience
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS • Must have a minimum of 5 years of mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. • Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. • Ability to read, write, and speak English competently. • Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects. • Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning. • Strong Leadership abilities. • Self-organized • Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision. • Ability to stand and move as needed to perform job duties for length of shift. • Must have excellent attendance. • Team player
How to Apply
Please use link to apply: https://us232.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/voyant/Posting/View/13039