What They Do
Use equipment to join metal components.
Detail Oriented, Dependability, Integrity, Independent, Flexible
*Source: Workforce Statistics & Economic Research, Occupational Employment Statistics and Wages Program (Welders, Cutters, & Welder Fitters)
- Ag mechanics
- Machine shop
During High School with an Industry Employer
- Automotive Repair
During High School
Prep or Tech courses at Technical College during High School
- Short-term Training
- On-the-Job Training
Registered Apprenticeship at a Company
- On-the-job Learning
- Registered Apprenticeship, on-the-job, and college
- Technical Certificates of Credit
- Associated Degree in Welding Technology
- Diploma in Welding Technology
- Technical College Credits in Welding-related topics
Get the latest news!
Unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your information with any third-party resources.