Quality Control Technician
What They Do
Testing materials before, during, and after a production process to ensure their efficiency. Produces documentation and oversees a team to secure quality standard outcomes.
Analytical, Detai Oriented, Investigative, Dependable, Cooperation
*Source: Zippia.com (Quality Control Technician)
- Auto Mechanics
- Ag mechanics
- Machine shop
During High School with an Industry Employer
- Automotive Repair
During High School
Prep or Tech courses at Technical College during High School
- Short-term Training
- On-the-Job Training
Registered Apprenticeship at a Company
- On-the-job Learning
- Registered Apprenticeship, on-the-job, and college
- Technical Certificates of Credit
- Associated Degree in Advanced Manufacturing or Industrial Systems Technology
- Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing or Industrial Systems Technology
- Technical College Credits in Maintenance-Related Topics
Get the latest news!
Unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your information with any third-party resources.