Mechatronics / Robotic Engineer
What They Do
Research, design, develop, or test robotic applications.
Analytical, Detail Oriented, Persistent, Achievement, Initiative
*Source: Workforce Statistics & Economic Research, Occupational Employment Statistics and Wages Program (Robotic Engineer)
- Ag mechanics
- Machine shop
During High School with an Industry Employer
- Automotive Repair
During High School
Prep or Tech courses at Technical College during High School
- Short-term Training
- On-the-Job Training
Registered Apprenticeship at a Company
- On-the-job Learning
- Registered Apprenticeship, on-the-job, and college
- Technical Certificates of Credit
- Associated Degree in Advanced Manufacturing or Industrial Systems Technology
- Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing or Industrial Systems Technology
- KSU Mechatronics Engineering
- Technical College Credits in Maintenance-Related Topics
Get the latest news!
Unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your information with any third-party resources.